Alongside Roulette and Blackjack, Baccarat is a core live dealer game that any live casino worth its salt should have. Evolution Gaming has put a great deal of time and effort into developing its live Baccarat Lobby games and you can expect a Macau-like gaming experience right on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone. There are currently 6 Baccarat variants to choose from.
If you aren’t familiar with Evolution Gaming, you probably haven’t had much experience of live dealer games at online casinos. It’s virtually impossible to play live games without coming across Evolution Gaming, as they are the most popular and highly-rated in the industry. As you can testify in Baccarat Lobby, they provide premium options of every type of live dealer game for players to enjoy, consistently delivering the highest quality across every title.
The opulence of the studios is striking when you take a seat at a Baccarat table. You won’t find a more well-crafted ambience of serenity on any other live table games online and the dealers are always welcoming and highly professional. In every Baccarat table game variant, you can expect the following:
– Cards are dealt face down, except in the case of Speed Baccarat.
– There are various scoreboards on all tables, including Big Road, Bean Road, Small Road, Cockroach Road and Big Eye Road.
– You will find the Pairs Side bet on all tables.
– A Manual Dealing Shoe is used with 8 decks, and they change it after the dealer deals 7 of the decks.
– The dealer has an assistant at the table who manually shuffles the cards in full view of players.
The user interface of Baccarat Lobby live dealer game includes a set of interactive options that you can choose to tweak your experience. Side bets will be there, which you can choose to take up for the chance of bigger wins. You can set the TIE payout, and some tables of the live casino game have multiple camera angles.
There are several optional side bets for players to use to increase their potential winnings. As we’ve said, the Pairs Side Bet is always present on Baccarat Lobby live casino game, but there are various other optional side bets available:
– Pairs Side Bet: This is where you bet on the banker or another player getting a pair, and it could win you 11:1.
– Perfect Pair: If you or the banker get 2 identical cards, betting on this could earn you a 25:1 payout. If both get identical cards, the payout increases to a huge 200:1
– Player/Banker Bonus: This wins when the hand you have selected wins using a natural 8/9 or by a minimum of 4 points. Depending on the difference between the hands, the payout can be anything from 1:1 to 30:1.
– Super 6: On No Commission Baccarat, if the Banker wins with a hand valued at 6, you win 15:1.
The RTP for the main game is stated as 98.94%, which is a pretty good return for players.
Evolution Gaming’s Baccarat Lobby offers some of the best Baccarat games live casino players will find anywhere. The sheer variety of games and the high-end presentation make the player experience incredibly immersive and enjoyable. Baccarat is available at all Evolution Casinos, but some of the tables and side bet options may not be available everywhere.
Let yourself get immersed in a realistic online casino experience at Las Vegas Casino playing the most popular live casino games from the best game providers at and check more online table games like Baccarat Lobby.