Your Browser does not support Javasctipt. To fully enjoy our online casino, please follow the instructions from this article depending on your browser.

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot | Jackpot Slot | Las Vegas Casino

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot

Eyecon has provided Las Vegas Casino bettors the opportunity to play another version of their Crystal Lotus slot game with their updated edition that features progressive jackpots!

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Game Theme

The game features the same impressive colour scheme as the standard version, with blacks and purples being used, whilst the symbols available on the paytable of this game are vibrant and have been designed exceptionally well.

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Paying Symbols

There are a number of bright colourful flower icons that will appear on the reels, as well as a number of classic fruit machine icons such as the BAR icon and the lucky number 7s. Furthermore, there is a symbol that is the game’s wild and this is the lotus flower!

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Gameplay

This Crystal Lotus Jackpot slot game features a playing grid that consists of 5 reels and 3 rows, which has been designed just as exceptionally well as the other visuals that are provided within this game.

There are a total of 10 paylines that are available to form winning combinations in this slot, although bettors at Las Vegas Casino will be able to adjust them and play with as few or as many as the 10 available that they wish!

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Game Bonus Features

It is with no doubt that the Crystal Lotus Jackpot bonus features help to enhance the appeal of this slot from Eyecon, whilst each of them can help to make this game rather lucrative for those who are fortunate when they spin the reels.

As mentioned, the game’s wild is the lotus flower and this symbol provides a number of special features that can help boost any win amounts that may be provided. For instance, it can act as a substitute for all regular icons on the grid and help to complete any winning sequences where it can, whilst it will also be locked into place as respins take place if it is used in a win!

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Free Spins Feature

Furthermore, if that Crystal Lotus Jackpot bonus feature was not enough, the symbol also has the power to be able to trigger the free spins game, with 3 or more of these required in order to do so!

Last, but not least, the final Crystal Lotus Jackpot bonus feature is the progressive jackpots that are on offer in this slot, with three – Mega, Maxi, Midi – all on offer to trigger randomly after a winning combination of symbols has been achieved.

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Game RTP

A return to player (RTP) rate of 93.2% has been provided for this slot game, but an extra 3% will be added to the RTP when the progressive jackpots are added to the mix. This means the total RTP for this Crystal Lotus Jackpot slot is 96.2%!

Bettors will need to place a minimum bet of €/£/$0.01 for each payline available, with a maximum bet of €/£/$12.50 available on each spin.

Crystal Lotus Jackpot Slot Verdict by Las Vegas Casino

Although the exceptional visuals are going to be enough to wow players into playing this Crystal Lotus Jackpot slot game, there is no doubt that the bonus features available should help to make it a clear decision that this game needs to be played immediately!

Try this slot game at Las Vegas Casino now! Have some fun and may luck be with you.

Play Now