Your Browser does not support Javasctipt. To fully enjoy our online casino, please follow the instructions from this article depending on your browser.

Walk of Shame Slot | Win Real Money | Las Vegas Casino

Walk of Shame Slot : A Fun Slot Game with Generous Payouts

Walk of Shame is an exciting new casino slot game developed by Nolimit City. In this game, you find yourself waking up the morning after a wild party, surrounded by empty bottles and remnants of the previous night’s event. The theme revolves around the awkwardness and chilling memories that can accompany the “walk of shame” experience. Unlike some of Nolimit City’s high volatility slots, this game offers a medium volatility gameplay that sets it apart. Join us as we delve into the world of Walk of Shame and explore what you can expect during your spins.

The game design of Walk of Shame revolves around a hangover theme. As you spin the reels, you’ll encounter a group of hangover characters on their walk of shame. The background features a room filled with peculiar objects, including a cameo appearance by Gonzo from NetEnt’s popular game, Gonzo’s Quest. These elements contribute to a unique and somewhat twisted depiction of the partygoers’ experiences.

When it comes to symbols, winning combinations pay from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. The paytable consists of eight regular symbols. The low-paying symbols are represented by four drinking glasses, all drained of their contents. On the other hand, the high-paying symbols feature four mysterious characters from the industry, though their identities remain undisclosed. Achieving a five-of-a-kind winning combination will reward you with 1-1.25 times your bet for the low-paying symbols, and 1.5 to 5 times your stake for the high-paying symbols.

Playing Walk of Shame is straightforward. Upon launching the game on your device, you’ll encounter a 3x4x4x4x4 grid with five reels and 768 paylines. Payouts are awarded for combinations of three or more identical symbols, but they must be collected from left to right on the active paylines. Before you start spinning, take a moment to review the game rules in the menu. Once you’re familiar with the mechanics, place your bet ranging from €0.20 to €100. With your bet set, you can then click “Play” to spin the reels or activate bonus rounds for additional credits.

The game features several exciting bonus elements that enhance the gameplay experience. One of these is the scatter symbol, which comes in two variations: an invitation letter and Mr.E. Depending on the combination of scatters you land, different bonus games will be triggered. When a Mr.E symbol appears in the base game, it transforms into an xSplit symbol, splitting either the reel or the row, excluding the scatter symbols.

Another notable feature is the Loaded Wild. If you manage to land a full stack of any character symbol, it will turn into a Loaded Wild. These wilds substitute for other symbols, except for scatters, to create more winning combinations. Loaded Wilds receive a 4x multiplier and can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.

The Walk of Shame feature is activated by landing a Mr.E symbol and a Loaded Wild on reels 3, 4, and 5. During this feature, each Loaded Wild moves one step to the left with each spin, and the feature ends when a Loaded Wild reaches reel 2.

The One More!!! bonus game is triggered by landing 3 or 4 invitation scatter symbols, awarding 10 or 15 free spins, respectively. In this bonus game, every Loaded Wild that appears adds 1x to the total win multiplier, which remains active throughout the free spins. Extra free spins can be obtained by landing additional invitation scatters, ranging from 1 to 7 extra spins. If you land a Mr. E scatter, the All Nighter bonus game is activated, granting 3 extra free spins.

The All Nighter bonus game is unlocked by landing 3 invitation + 1 Mr. E scatters or 4 invitation + 1 Mr. E scatters, awarding 10 and 15 free spins, respectively. Similar to the One More!!! game, each Loaded Wild adds 1x to the total win multiplier. Moreover, there is a chance to trigger the Walk of Shame feature during the All Nighter game. The Mr. E scatter symbol remains as an xSplit throughout the remaining spins. Additional free spins can be earned by landing more invitation scatters, with the number of spins varying from 1 to 7.

Lastly, if you’re aiming for the ultimate win, reaching the game’s maximum win of 9822 times your bet will trigger the Happily Ever After! Winning screen, providing a satisfying ending to your Walk of Shame journey.

For those seeking immediate access to the bonus games, Walk of Shame offers a bonus buy option. By paying the specified amounts, you can activate different bonus games:

– 69x: Activates the One More!!! bonus game.
– 314x: Activates the All Nighter bonus game.
– 131x: Provides a 75% chance of activating the One More!!! bonus game and a 25% chance of activating the All Nighter bonus game.

Walk of Shame offers an entertaining and unique gaming experience, combining medium volatility gameplay with immersive visuals and exciting bonus features. So what are you waiting for? Play Walk of Shame today at Las Vegas Casino!

Las Vegas Casino is the perfect place to play the Walk of Shame online slot. Our top-notch online casino offers a variety of fun slot games, as well as generous payouts. Besides Walk of Shame, we also offer other popular online slots like Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and more. So come on over and join the fun! Players can enjoy a wide range of bonuses, including free spins, cash prizes, and more.

Las Vegas Casino is also home to some of the best customer support in the industry. Our UK casino team of experts are available 24/7 to help players with any questions or problems they may have. We also offer different payment options to suit your needs.

So what are you waiting for? Play Walk of Shame online slot at Las Vegas Casino today!

Play Now